Re: [pyrnet] CHAT, RESCUE: Joan Fremo of Pyrangel Rescue

> Whoa!!! I was just talking to her yesterday regarding two pups in Bowling
> Green.  Will someone please mail me direct and bring me up to speed.  I'm
new
> to this group.
>
> Levoy Elmore

Joan was found in her bed this morning by her mother. She had apparently
passed away peacefully during the night. Her son Michael has taken leave
from the Navy and has gone home to take care of his mother's arrangements
and her home and to see to the welfare of her remaining pets and rescues.
The response from the rescue community has been wonderful. And will make it
much easier for Michael to deal with the rescue dogs. We, her pyrangels are
simply in shock! Right now I can not see beyond my veil of tears. I have
lost a very great friend. The person who introduced me to this breed. And
who brought me into rescue. My heart is broken. I grieve.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau