From: Ginger Schiffer [mailto:lhasalady@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:22 PM
To: , pyrnet-l
Subject: [pyrnet] CHAT ; OT international shipping

Hi All,

I have a brother living in Peru as a missionary for several years now. When they left he had to leave behind his beloved dog: Fletcher the pitbull. Nuttiest dog I've ever seen! <g>

Now that they're settled and know what to expect he would like another dog (Fletcher's new owner won't give him back). I'm visiting them in late April and he would like me to bring a pup with me. Does anyone know which government org I should talk with to find out rules and regs?

Thanks for any help.

Ginger