Re: RE: RE: [pyrnet] CHAT ; OT international shipping

LOL! Well, I'm the spouse of a retired career Navy man (yeah, yeah, I know) and the aunt of 1 current Marine and 1 former Marine. Had to ask. Hu Rah (not the proper spelling but...)

And in these uncertain times my thoughts are with all service men and women.

I'm new to this list myself and not sure of the picture policy, but I'm sure someone on this list knows it.

Ginger