[pyrnet] Check this out!

 Lets fill this kid's mailbox....

Hi
Hi: I am Shannon Syfrett a 9th grade student at Central Academy
(Mississippi). I am working on a project for my 2003 Science Fair to be held
February 25th, 2003
I am trying to see where, and how fast e-mail can travel in a period of six
weeks.  I am keeping track of how many e-mails I get back, and what cities,
states, and countries they are coming from.  I am hoping that  you will be
willing to help me with my project!
There are only  2 simple steps that will help me to track this email:
1.  Please send an e-mail to the following address:
howfastorfar2003@aol.com In the subject of the e-mail please include your
city, state, and country. You do not need to include your name.  Please
respond only one time.
2.  Please forward ! this e-mail to every one! on! on your mailing list. I
will be keeping track of the number of responses, as well as the locations.
Therefore, send them even to people in the same town.
In my science project, I am trying to demonstrate how fast and how far
information can travel on the Internet in a six week period.  If you receive
this e-mail after February 23,2003  please disregard it, since the project
will be over.
Thank you VERY much for your help!
Shannon Syfrett

----