[pyrnet] Good laugh at the Petsmart site

Well, I just saw another reason to doubt the intelligence of Petsmart.
My son was cruising their site and found the following on the Great
Pyrenees.  I love the part about "daily brushing- frequent baths-VERY
SMELLY" . . .guess that'll slow down the backyard breeders LOL:

                     Great Pyrenees
                     (or Pyrenean Mountain Dog)

                     White Great Pyrenees with tan markings.
                     Photo: Ashbey Photography
                     Height: 25-32 inches

                     Weight: 90-125 lbs.

                     Life Span: 11-15 yrs.

                     Breed Group: Guardian Dogs

                     Overview
                     Also known as the Pyrenean Mountain Dog.

                     Great Pyrenees are calm, gentle, patient dogs. They
are also
                     independent and need early obedience training. They
are loyal, territorial,
                     and protective, and may be wary of strangers and
unknown dogs.

                     Appearance
                     The Great Pyrenees has a weather-resistant double
coat: the outercoat
                     is long, thick, and straight or slightly wavy; the
undercoat is dense, fine,
                     and woolly. Its color is all white or mainly white
with badger, gray, or tan
                     markings.

                     Grooming & Exercise Needs
                     The Great Pyrenees must be brushed daily to prevent
matting. Frequent
                     baths are recommended since the coat can get quite
smelly.

                     The Great Pyrenees needs vigorous daily exercise
and is best suited to
                     suburbs and country.

                     Origins
                     For centuries this dog protected sheep, goats, and
cattle from wolves
                     and bears in the Pyrenees Mountains of France and
Spain.

                     Special Alerts
                     This breed is not suitable for inexperienced dog
owners.

                     Breed-related health concerns: hip dysplasia,
patellar luxation,
                     entropion, bloat.