RE: [pyrnet] Good laugh at the Petsmart site

Hi Robyn, I'm not sure how common it actually is in Pyr's but it does
happen. Just like in all giant/large breed dogs.
Turbo's mom, God rest her soul, died of bloat when she was at the vets for a
spay :( So it is good to be aware that it *may* happen.

There is another downside to them using the word "vigorous daily exercise"
If people looking for a breed of dog, define that phase as we do, and get a
pup/dog...especially a growing pup with this in mind.
They may not appropriately restrict some of their activity or expect them to
go jogging etc...and could cause a host of orthopaedic problems.

JMO

Sariena