[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030222

At 12:00 AM 2/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, I just saw another reason to doubt the intelligence of Petsmart.
>My son was cruising their site and found the following on the Great
>Pyrenees.  I love the part about "daily brushing- frequent baths-VERY
>SMELLY" . . .guess that'll slow down the backyard breeders LOL:

Where DO they GET this information? From one of their groomers who happened
to groom one that was so neglected it was matted and smelly? Weird.

Rhonda and Newman <who says, "I do NOT smell!>

>"The Great Pyrenees needs vigorous daily exercise"....vigorous? Someone
>better tell that to my big white *door matt*! LOL!
>
>Sariena

ROFL! Yeah, I agree.  Us and our big white couch potatoes.....

Rhonda and Newman <"I am NOT a couch potato...well, not most of the time.
Unless YOU'RE there.>