[pyrnet] RE: Speed bumps

> Sariena,
> After they leave Your house , send them over here so that they can see My
> big white "speed bumps" ~~~ LOL !
> Pamc

What is with these Pyrs and their speed bump mentality?!?!  Neesa would always
found herself a doorway in which to lie.  But Peaches will QUIETLY walk behind
me and sprawl out.  I'll be fixing dinner at the counter turn to go for the
fridge and BOOM. . .I'm on my knees.  Or unload the dryer, step back with the
basket, and (you guessed it) BANG.  The basket is flying and I'm on the floor
again.  I swear that I'm going to out a beeper device on this dog so I'll know
when she coming up behind me.

Of course there is the famous "Pyr paw".  I don't know how many times I've been
slapped while trying to sleep on the couch.

Levoy