[pyrnet] Looking for Pyr Pup in my area

I am fairly new to the list and have not introduced myself...I live in SW Missouri on 80 acres with my husband, 6 dogs, 6 barn type cats(strays we have taken in), 5 roosters and 17 horses-Missouri Fox Trotters-and 1 African Grey Parrot.  We moved here from Michigan almost 3 years ago with 5 dogs,- 2 dachshunds, 1 Irish Setter, 1 toy poodle and a rescue -beagle cross.  It wasn't until we got to MO and discovered the coyote/cat problem so near us that we, should I say "I" decided to check in Pyrs....Well- it was love at first sniff-A friend had a litter of 8- and at 12 weeks, I took 2 females home.Kept them kenneled at night or in the house....watched and worked with them -finally at about 1 1/2 years old, decided that they could patrol the property ..(The neighbor thought it was great-no calves lost this year)..In Dec. of this last year, only one of the Pyrs came back to the front porch one day- knew something was not right-'cause they were never separated...we searched, drove, put up flyers ( w/ reward) and never heard anything-  it was like she had vanished into thin air...Because this is big puppy mill area, we finally decided that she had been stolen (she was the friendliest of the 2) even though there is only one spot where someone could get to her 'cause our property sits up and off the road.  I truely have never missed any animal so much in my life as I have missed Reba...her sister,Roxie, is just now starting to act happy...Anyway this brings me to my main question....I would like to get a pup BUT will not buy from the puppy mills(they always advertise the ones that don't go to the brokers...So I need to find a reputable breeder in MO or close by...and even though our house sits way back with nothing but acreage on all sides, I told my husband I am fencing a part of the yard area (I guess the neighbor will lose some calves) and the dogs will be more confined....I could not go through a loss like this again. If anyone knows of any breeders, or possibly even a rescue, could you please let me know.  If you want to see our dogs, go to our website and click on the about us page.....
Tom and Sue Steggall
www.cadenceranch.com
..standing Cloud's Black Lustre
.....Solid Black Son of Black Cloud C.