[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030223-1

In a message dated 2/23/2003 10:12:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:38:56 -0500
From: spdaly@attbi.com
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] RE: Speed bumps

Lol, Pyr pats have become quite the problem with Patrick. He'd definately
the most "pawing" dog I've ever seen.

We try to discourage it, but he thinks that his paws are hands, and should

You should see My hands and lower arms~~Old skin here~~I bruise and cut open if You look at Me straight ! My newest addition just loves the Pyr Pat~~
My "NON-Doggie" friends are agast, and are sure that either My dogs are vicious and are always biting Me, or they are sure that My Hubby beats Me regularly !   LOL !
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM

"We need not Think alike to Love alike"