Re: [pyrnet] Question!

Sue, I'm sure it depends on the dogs. We have just added a third female to
our household (an almost 4-year-old joining a 3 and 10 year old) and
already they're great buddies, playing wonderfully together. Our old girl
(Ivy Rose) made it clear each time a new "sister" joined the family that
she was in charge--she's bossy and assertive but doesn't have an ounce of
aggression. Our new girl, Blair, tested the 3-year-old for a couple of
days, but Tori is so much not into dominating anyone that they seem to
have settled down into a fine relationship. Last night we noticed them
lying close together and just occasionally nuzzling one another's ears!
If you do happen on another of the same sex, I'd suggest letting them meet
on neutral territory (good idea in any case) and setting up a trial
period. Also have crates available so that you can separate them at least
at first when you're not there. Good luck! Two is much more than twice the
fun of one, and three....!!! What can I say?
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose, Tori and Blair