[pyrnet] CHAT: training

My 6 mon Pyr girl and I are starting classes in basic obediance this weekend. She knows the basics: come, sit etc but we need work. One thing I really dislike and we need to work on is she bolts out of doors. If she's on a lead she will wait until I walk out the door. But if off a lead - watch out! She all but knocked me off the steps this morning because she knew I didn't want her out. And I'm admitting up front, her stay is not so good. Any hints on correcting this behavior?

Thanks,

Ginger Schiffer