Re: [pyrnet] Feeding a picky pup & health issues

In a message dated 3/2/2003 2:57:41 PM Pacific Standard Time, JKW9298@aol.com writes:

My neighbor really likes Diamond

Diamond is an excellent food.
Also, a friend highly recommends Bil-Jac.  She said she has never had a dog not love it!
You can look up the ingredients on their websites.
I personally feed Nutro Natural.   I live in the boonies and it's one of the few good foods available locally.
When Shelly was a pup she had problems with hot spots and I was told that many dogs are allergic too or have in intolerance of corn in the kibble type foods.  Since I changed her to Nutro she has never had another hot spot.  (years)  Lily-Belle has not had a hot spot since I adopted her.  She is a picky eater but once I started her on Nutro she rarely leaves anything in her dish.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter