From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On Behalf Of GW Gibbs
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 11:16 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Ear infection

My vet gave me a bottle of ear wash.   He squirts quite a bit in the ear and then rapidly messages the ear...you can hear it squish around in there...then he takes an extra strength kleenex and  rolls it up and really gets way down into the ears with it....a lot farther than I had gone....so now I am more aggressive with my cleaning after having him show me how.   My dogs act like it feel really good to them now.  I never thought about using babywipes.   Is there anything in them that would be harmful to the eardrum.....like too drying????  I'm not sure what is in them.......PAM