Re: [pyrnet] seperation anxiety

Thanks Barb. I will purchase one of those cubes. I did mean unsubscribe from
the BARF list. I had sent a few messages about my 2 rescue Pyrs
experiences/progressions and was advised that I shouldn't post those kinds
of messages at that site. I have unsubscribed as I don't feed BARF and felt
that I should leave.