Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030312-2

<jsmiller@newmex.com> wrote:
> LOL Pam, Our breeder taught us well!  She always used to say, "talk to
> them" and boy was she right on! It works every time, nothing like a
> serious heart to heart with your Pyr!

Count me IN on that one! Same breeder, too <g>. It amazed me how she could
'tell' her Pyrs to do something and they'd do it. Mine are exactly the
same. I couldn't force one of these boys into the bathtub with all the deer
jerky in Oklahoma. But if I just touch their head and say 'get in the tub
now', they do it :-O
I'm convinced it's inherited lol
Mitzi Potter
Oklahoma City  OK