[pyrnet] GPCA National Specialty

Title:

Just wanted to give an update on the upcoming GPCA National Specialty here in Richfield, Ohio.  We are still accepting ads for the catalog.  There was some confusion as to the cut off date so all ads are still being accepted, but please try to have them in by March 25th.  Also, if you have been waiting to reserve a room, wait no longer as our hotel is quickly running out of rooms.

This is shaping up to be a very fun National and I look forward to meeting many of you in person!

Lisa Fouras
2003 GPCA National Specialty Chair
mailto:pyrs@netset.com