Re: [pyrnet] Anyone have experience with

congratulations  on the new baby!  you could do obedience with her or agility
or teach her to go after a Frisbee. all i know is that years ago when
Australian cattle dogs first got AKC recognition i had one. he never stopped
moving. i have no idea what he looked like and i had him for a couple of
years.  he would herd my pyrs into a corner of the yard where they would wail
and wait to be saved.  he was constant motion, and NOT a good dog for my
household. luckily he was a show dog who got some attention and someone i
knew slightly offered to buy him from me. much better for him and for my
house. the pyrs were very very relieved!  my son has an Australian shepherd
and she is a very active but very smart dog and a wonderful companion for him.
     good luck. i am sure you will have lots of fun.