Re: [pyrnet] Snowy CO

On 19 Mar 2003 at 14:00, Ann K. Wetherilt wrote:

> Oh, no!!! Please keep it in the west! We've just had the ground
> reappear! Even the pyrs have had enough of it (OK, I'm projecting, but
> enough already!)

We'll gladly keep it out here, after FOUR years of terrible forest
fires and having our forests closed for most of the summer season,
it will be nice to actually be able to leave home without wondering if
a fire will start.  I was in CO last year when the Hayman fire started.
I thought our NM fires were bad, I really had no idea!  Hopefully this
spring moisture will help our drought.  Oh, and my pyrs were all out
in it this morning, wearing a blanket of heavy white snow.  They
loved it! LOL!
Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico