Re: [pyrnet] Snowy CO

       Where are you in Co., I'm in Dillon.and it's been great here as well, but kind of strange. Last week the 4' of snow in my backyard melted down to almost nothing, now after the past 2 days it's higher than ever probably close to 5'.  The area I keep fenced for the pyrs stays worn down to a few packed inches, but the last 2 mornings they've had to charge out the dog door, because it was buried. Then they get out, and play in it, and by the end of the day, it's down to nothing again. It's a blast watching them jump up, and down in it though.   Charlie

Hey all!

About 3 feet of snow in the backyard and it's still coming down!  If it wasn't for TJ's gray ears and black nose, we probably would have lost him while shoveling!  LOL LOL  He is in seventh heaven in this stuff-----and so are we due to the drought!  Just wanted to share!

Happy Day!
Deb