[pyrnet] CHAT: Penn-Dutch Pyr newsletter on-line

The Penn-Dutch Great Pyrenees Club in Southeastern Pennsylvania, USA is
experimenting with electronic distribution of its newsletter, the
Pyr-A-Scoop in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.

While full editions with membership information are password protected to
protect the privacy of our members, public editions of our popular fall
Rescue issue and our latest issue are available for anyone to download and
enjoy.

The latest issue (Feb., 2003) may be of special interest to anyone who has
ever shown a Pyr.  It contains a very personal account of how our own Dave
Simon agreed to show a French-bred Pyr who lives in Switzerland in the
French National Specialty.  He not only won Best of Breed, but went on to
Best in show (the French show 4 Pyrenean breeds together at their
National).

All you need to download these issues is a browser equipped with Adobe
Acrobat Reader version 4.0 or newer.  Our Web site will walk you through
the process of upgrading your older software (free from the Adobe site) if
necessary.

You can access the instructions page at:

http://www.pyrbred.org/scoopdl.html

Enjoy,

David

David Kintsfather, Ph.D., Professor of Electronic Media
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, PO Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530
PH: 610-683-4497,  FAX: 610-683-4659,  E-MAIL: kintsfat@kutztown.edu
"We need not think alike to love alike."  Francis David