[pyrnet] Barb Bowes -- a Sad Note

Barb will be quiet for awhile, as many of you may know her father has been very ill for very long time.  Last night at about 8 pm he died at home.  This has been a long hard few weeks for Barb, her sisters and her children. However, as with any long and debilitating illness there is a sense of relief that the suffering is over.

I am sure she will appreciate your e-mails and condolences, and as she is much loved on all the Groups here I would ask that you let her know that personal responses are not necessary. And understand if you get a can't deliver message the first time out.

If you have any questions I will try to field them for you, please contact me at

tea4c@yahoo.com

And if you know of a list not shown in the copies above that Barb belongs too please post this for me.

Thank you, I know Barb appreciates all of your support and patience

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?