RE: [pyrnet] Where is everybody ????

We're here, Pam.  Today is the first day in a LONG while that I actually
had a day off!  Since the spring term at the college began, I have been
teaching 7 classes - 5 art history and 2 humanities - which meant that I
was teaching 5 days a week.  Last Thursday, the humanities classes had
their final exams.  So now I only have classes 3 days a week.  Wow --
working only part time!  That's good, because the dog show season is
starting to heat up, and there's a lot of bathing and grooming to do <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
--- www.ziffany.com