Re: [pyrnet] Where is everybody ????

I agree.  Bed rest is great, for a day, when you're REALLY "in need', but after the first day, it wears thin, VERY fast.  I've been a very good Pyr Mom and updated my girl's site, so am feeling pretty pleased with myself.

I forgot!  After all my whining about food and her being such a picky eater, she not only loves the Nutro, but put on 6.5 pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks!  That's the most she's gained since she came through the door.  She's up to a respectable 63.8 pounds now.  I was really begining to worry about it, since she had already pulled her shoulder and was having skin problems in addition to the lack of growth.  Now...if ONLY her hair would grown back!  It's the strangest thing.  The vet shaved her whole hip area for a hot spot the size of a half dollar.  The area is now covered with stubble, except for the original hot spot...it's got a lovely full coat growing in.  It looks like a hairy doughnut!  EEK!

I'm sure your doctor will give you the go ahead to get put of bed on your visit and you'll soon be longing for "just one more day"

Cat & Angel

 Teresita Ferrara <teryferrara@msn.com> wrote:

Thanks Cat.  Two more weeks until my next visit and hopefully I'll be set free.  When  one hears "bed rest", they think it's great until the days turn into weeks!  Oh, I'll never envy someone who has stay in bed again.

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.