From: owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org [mailto:owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org]On
Behalf Of Reedialer1@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 7:11 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] whitening the coat

i have a question.  i use blue shampoo on Mellow and i want to give him a
bath to hopefully loosen some of the undercoat but i never seem to get him
really as white as i would like.  he is such a mud-puppy i am not sure if
thats the reason and he's permanently filthy deep down (LOL) or if its the
shampoo. what do you think?