Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030325

The worst part about it is I can't walk my pyrs!  My hubby has taken over my fun and I know they don't have the same fun when I walk them.  Laying in bed is the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time.  I keep thinking that when this is all set and done, the end results will be well worth it, a healthy baby!  I went through the same thing with my son, except that I had the bed rest at the end of the pregnancy which was not too bad.

To make things a little brighter, I keep in touch with you all thru my laptop (oh, thank God for technology)!

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha