[pyrnet] Re: injured paw

Hi everyone,

Need some help with my Krystal.  Yesterday I noticed that between her toes, the tissue was very swollen and bleeding.  Since I am on bed rest, I can't take her to the vet.  I drenched the area with betadine and then rinsed it with warm water.  Is there anything else I can do.  I don't know how the injury happened.  I thought at first that she ripped a nail, but after gently checking (she's in pain) noticed her tissue was very swollen.

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha