[pyrnet] Re: Barometric Pressure

Question for those who have seen and heard it all.  Is it just my dog or am I imagining things.  Buddy is very sensitive and I mean sensitive.  I've noticed that each time it's going to rain the poor thing just can't function.  He freezes!  The poor thing looks like "chicken little" looking up in the sky for something to come crashing down.  Walking him to relieve himself turns into a struggle because every little thing spooks him.

Any ideas if it's the weather or the dog?  Incidentally, thunder doesn't really bother him, as long as he's in the house where he can crash where ever he wants.  Fireworks are a different story...

Tery & her pyrs,
Krystal, Buddy, Bonnie & Sasha