Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CARE: New vet?

It's been over ten years since we were there, but we used to go to Rao Animal
Hospital.  I think the office was in Glenside, up Route 413 from Jenkintown.
They were good with all my dogs and pampered Jascha as a puppy when he boarded
there.  I don't think his feet touched the ground all week end because some one
was always holding him (he was little then - only about 20 pounds).  They also
had an arrangement for boarding big dogs.  The kennel picked up and dropped off
at the vet's office.  They had an enclosed area where the van came inside and
closed the exterior door so the dogs could transfer from the holding kennels to
the van indoors, this was critcal for my escape artist black lab.  Please check
carefully, the original people may all be gone by now, this was a long time ago.