Re: [pyrnet] Re: Chat: International Mag win

 Hi Barb,

 Thanks for the congrats. I don't know about Internationally renowned<grin>
 The subject of the pictures was such a pretty puppy, very sweet expression.

 Lynda ask if the pictures were at our site. Unfortunately I had not thought
 to put them up. But when they return from England we'll have them at our
 site. Thanks Lynda for the suggestion....

 Kind Regards,
 Sandy Dyment
 Pyrview Reg'd  Great Pyrenees
 Director: Great Pyrenees Club of Central Ont.
 www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview