Re: [pyrnet] doggie day care

Hi Nancy.  I work at a local high school, which has a unique, one of a kind program for Vet Tech Assistant training for our high school students.  Part of the program is Doggie Day Care.  I am attaching a link to the school's site so you can see a bit more of what it is all about. http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/fpw/vet.html  and a link to Angel's page, so you can see a couple of her "Day Care" buddies Angel's home page: http://www.geocities.com/chatsol/  Angel's day care buddies: http://geocities.com/chatsol/getting_bigger.htm

The program was sponsored by our local Jr. college and funded by grants they helped garner.  Perhaps you might want to see if you can foster some interest in your area, maybe it's an idea other educational facilities might feel they're interested in.

 Nancy Chadwick <nancy@meadowdance.org> wrote:

Hi- Cat mentioned "doggie day-care" in her last post. I've never heard of
such a thing. What is it and how does it work? Nancy