[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030412

In a message dated 4/12/2003 11:59:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

after calling them to
>come inside and them dawdling towards me I would say "get in here NOW!"
It
>got to the point where I was just singing out 'Nowww!' to get them in <g>
>It is amazing what we teach our dogs when we don't pay attention ;-).>>>

Hi All,
I sounded like the "ultimate fishwife" last nite~~~:)~~~I've got a Rescue Pyr. here , (Logan ), that just went thru an operation on both shoulders for OCD~~needless to say, My nerves leave a lot to be desired !
This puppy is convinced that He is completley healthy, and cannot understand why He has to be walked on leash, and then spends the rest of the time in His crate ~~
Last nite, about 11:00, I let An"D" and Dusty out to Potty~~When Hubby & I called them in later, Dusty came running, An"D" decided to ignore Us~~
Hubby is beside Himself, I'm not in  a much better mood
Myself ! I walked out on the deck, ( and at the top of My lungs), I yell, "AN"D", GET YOURSELF IN THIS HOUSE, RIGHT NOW !
What must our neighbors think of Us now !  <sigh>
BTW:  AN"D" came right to Us !
Pamc  :)