Re: [pyrnet] NOW!!!!

Guess that may be why the new neighbors were staring at me strangely after calling Angel in one evening..."Angel, get your bald butt in here now!"

 Susan Irving <sirving@rogers.com> wrote:

Myself ! I walked out on the deck, ( and at the top of My lungs), I yell, "AN"D", GET YOURSELF IN THIS HOUSE, RIGHT NOW !
What must our neighbors think of Us now !  <sigh>

If your neighbors only had prys, they'd understand completely!
Susan

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.