Re: [pyrnet] dog classes

Well my guys have always come for "Cookie" -- especially if it is in hand.  But when Mama's really NOT happy it is HOUSE -- and pyrs large and small come --quickly (for Pyrs).  However I think it is my tone of voice because dh goes out and yells house and they all turn look at the house and laugh -- politely of course, and return to all things Pyr.

Maybe they know Mama should not be made angry, unfotunately it does not seem to work with the incessant barking.  They just figure Mom has come out to bark too.  We are resorting to muzzling them for five minutes under supervision (we stay right there).  Let me tell you we get the range of looks  from 'Mom how could you' --Zack  to "What is this thing" Maude  to "I really truly donot like you and if I get a chance I am going to pee on your foot." Casey

But they stay quiet for a long time after and the word muzzle will often be enough.

Tea

Do you Yahoo!?