Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030413

I can only hope that the brother was relieved when finding out that your hubby was not Ralph!

My sister had a mixed breed she named Whiskey (don't ask)...it was great, she'd stand outside & yell for him to come in, "HERE WHISKEY".  When they added a cat to the family, you guessed it, I'm sure...Soda!  Then again, my sister IS a bit strange, and no, she's not a drinker, which makes it all the more bizzare!  Oh, well, it was always good for a chuckle

Cat & Angel

 Pyralive@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 4/14/2003 12:00:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

>If your neighbors only had prys, they'd understand completely!

Or kids or husband . . .  :-)

Well, there are some mis-guided souls in this world that have not discovered PYS ! :(
But John ?  I have to tell You ~~One of My first dogs was named Ralph~~ My neighbor, ( at that time), had Her Brother visiting from out of State~~I would yell at Ralph to come in the
house /  threaten Him with bodily harm , ect....
I found out later, when We were introduced to the Brother, that He thought that My Hubby was named Ralph, & that I really was not a very nice person to My Hubby !
Pamc  :)