[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030414

In a message dated 4/15/2003 12:00:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

ROFL Pam, But do you use a different tone of voice for your dogs then your husband >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
not always, Tea~~~Thru the years of being around these dogs, I have found that I'm used to "barking out" commands, giving praise, pets on the head, ect...it's really good for a laugh when Hubby says or does something really nice & without thinking, I say "good boy"~or, if I'm in a hurry, not really thinking about being diplomatic, I "bark out a command at Him~~bless Him, He knows and understands~~I did "draw the line" one time when I absently mindedly walked past Him and petted Him on the head !   <VBG>
Pamc :)