Re: [pyrnet] a question

What about Bag balm -- Square Green Can -- used origninally on cow udders in the winter...Haven't read the label in years -- I use it on my hands in the winter as they chap and crack.
Tea

"Ann K. Wetherilt" <wetheri@emmanuel.edu> wrote:
...there anything anyone can recommend to
put on the sensitive skin to stop the itching? Most of the stuff we have
in the house has cautions against ingestion so we're looking for something
that won't hurt her if she licks it a bit.
Ann

Do you Yahoo!?