Re: [pyrnet] Shoulder problems

I said shoulder, but it is in fact Angel's leg that is the problem now and was last time.  At first I thought it was something in the paw, holding it up as if there was a sticker in it or something of that nature.  The x-rays today at least cleared up any question about OCD, so it's something that hasn't damaged the bone or muscle.

 Barb Bowes <bamb@monmouth.com> wrote:

Panosteitis is growing pains, but that occurs in the long bones of the leg, not in the shoulder.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs)
& Flopsy (Pyrenean Shepherd)
"The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!"
bamb@monmouth.com

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.