[pyrnet] (no subject)

Hello all;
We're looking for a Pyr rescue organization in the Columbia area. We have a big backyard, and love dogs. I had a Pyr when I met my wife, she always said she fell in love with my dog first. His name was Legend, and it fit him like a glove. He was a rescue, I met him when he was a little over 18mo. old, and while the first couple of months had some rough spots, he was an incredible dog. I've attached a picture, it was taken on one of our fishing trips to Pomona Lake outside Ottawa, KS. He'd just finished playing in the lake, and I've always thought that he just couldn't make sense of what I was doing. We lost him in 11/2000, and he's still missed, and we think the best way to honor his life is to give a good dog who needs a loving home what he or she needs. I have a pic of Legend available, and I'm working on finding out how to submit it to the list.
Thanks:)