From: Barb Bowes [mailto:bamb@monmouth.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 1:46 PM
To: great_pyr; -Great Pyr-; PYRMANIA; Pyrnet
Subject: [pyrnet] Fw: Quilters?

Any quilters on the list who would like to do a fabric exchange?  I am
particularly interested in dog breed fabrics for a fundraising project
for our Canadian Show Dogs Foundation.  We could snail mail "fat
quarters" to each other.  If there is enough interest I will set up a
Yahoo list specifically for the exchange of quilt tips, patterns, etc.

---permission to crosspost to any lists granted---

Sharon Armstrong
The Dusty Dog
sharonja@direct.ca