[pyrnet] Blowing coat

Even though we have had a very long winter with now falling until almost
mid-May, Claude started shedding in March, exactly the month he turned
one year old.  I had read somewhere that a thorough bathing may help
along the shedding.  So, in March I took him to a 'doggy-wash'.  I was
there for a full three hours, first brushing him dry, then hosing him
down and washing him and then drying him and brushing him again, and
again, and again.  I first thought I'd brush until the worst was over
... well, it never stopped, so, after filling a garbage bag half full
with hair and having hair all floating around the place (and me looking
like a hairy beast too), I finally called it quits.  He looked good, but
thin in coat.  He still kept shedding until a few weeks ago.  The worst
is now over, but his coat is soooo thin.

Now I wonder when I can expect him to get a nice thick coat again!

Reni