[pyrnet] Re: coat blowing

Reni,
      I am not sure if it is the same with Pyrs since I dont have one yet.  But in Siberians (which I currently have 8 in the house who are blowing coat) if you keep a spray bottle of water in the fridge.  Everyday, spray it into the coat back brushing against the grain of the hair, am and pm.  This should help to stemulate the hair grouth quicker.  It sure helps with my sibs when I am trying to get them ready for the next big show.  Hope this helps.
Jolie Runyan
Astoria Siberians
And Pyr want to be.