[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030605-1

In a message dated 6/5/2003 4:02:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Obviously I am not meeting her chewing needs. Any suggestions before she starts eating the house, cars, or any other non-moving objects?

Ginger Schiffer>>>>>>>>

HI Ginger,
JMO~~~It sounds like You are meeting all of Her needs, that You are being a good "dog MOM"~
I have found that the only way to protect Your home durring this time,without undue damage to the dog~~is a crate~~Many people dont' believe in them, some people swear by them~ ( I'm one of the ones that swear by them )~~~
Another thing that You may want to consider~~If She is chewing up everything in site~~what is gonna' happen if She decides to chew a live electrical wire ?~~Chances are, She won't be arround to try it a 2nd time~~~We have to also protect these "innocents" from themselves~
Pamc  :)