From: Ginger Schiffer [mailto:lhasalady@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 10:45 AM
To: pyr list; pyrnet-l
Subject: [pyrnet] rescue

This was posted on a goat site. I thought maybe someone here could help?

"""Agnes, a Great Pyr, in New Mexico. Her page says she is available for
adoption on 6-28, with a probable euthanasia date of 7-1. This seems really
a shame, she only has a window of 3 days to be adopted! I wonder if there is
anyone in or near New Mexico that could help this girl out. Sometimes I see
things on this site that just make me so sad."""

<
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1821474&adTarget=468doggenera
l&SessionID=3efb70a841db94da-app3&display=&preview=0&row=75>