Re: [pyrnet] A serious cancer question...please help!

Emily...
Get a copy of "The Nature of Animal Healing," by Martin Goldstein, DVM. It is published by Ballantine Books in paperback. The ISBN is 0-345-43919-8. He deals at length with cancer in dogs and cats.

I can only tell you from my own experience with cancer that there are natural, holistic supplements that can make a huge difference in cancer in some people. I have no experience with cancer in dogs, but Goldstein is very plausible to me.

We will pray for you and Zuni.
      ...Bob

~~~~~~~~~~ Robert Heinmiller Omnet, Inc. (21 North Central Avenue) Post Office Box 1285 Staunton, Virginia 24402 USA

               R.Heinmiller@Omnet.org
               +540.885.5800
               http://www.Omnet.com