[pyrnet] I'm A NEWBIE ~

Hi,
I am Jay Cee, live in SW Kentucky and I just got my baby six week old Pyr on Sunday.  I hope to learn a lot about his care from this list and have already been enjoying the posts from everyone. he will be roaming four acres when he's older and watching out for sheep, a few goats and my Jersey milk cow, Sunny.  Coyotes, raccoons and opossums are about the only animals in the area to bother them. So far, we only hear the coyotes late at night, but raccoons have taken a lot of my chickens before I can catch them.

I have a question for a friend who has an older dog. She is in the first stages of getting arthritis and I wondered if any of you know of a safe treatment other than steroids that might help.
TIA.

Jay Cee ~~