Re: [pyrnet] I'm A NEWBIE ~

Hi Jay Cee, I also some some helpful links on Angel's website, if you'd like to check them out.  Her site is at http://geocities.com/chatsol/  the links page is at http://geocities.com/chatsol/resources.htm
Hope you find something useful there.  I am also ioen to any suggestions from the list of any other helpful resources to add to the list.

Cat, Angel & Beau

JCLARK5159@aol.com wrote:
Thank you Chrissy!

I surely do appreciate you and your thoughtfulness. I'll pour over all of these informative things later tonight. There's no telling what time I'll get to bed. Good thing I'm a natural NightOwl. (smile)

Jay Cee ~~

Cat

Visit my sites @ The Manley & Sockol Families History and Genealogy and

Cat's Lair, Home of Unicorns, Faeries & Dragons.