[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20030708-1

In a message dated 7/8/2003 10:29:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

I picked him from the other five siblings.
What colors other than white do these dogs come in? I am very new to this
breed dog. I thought all of them were white. Are they supposed to be to be full
blooded?
I'll be full of questions. I hope you all don't mind.

Jay Cee ~~

Welcome , Jay~

You're in for a wonderful adventure filled with a lot of suprises/laughs'/love~~~~~
I've taken the liberty of sending a few website to You that may help to further Your knowledge of the Breed :

G.P.C.A. GPCC Library
  Great Pyrenees Connection  everything asked/PYR  Flock&Family Guardian Network - LGD Resource  Livestock Guardian Dog Association  Pyrenees Gift Items-Our dog Bleu  Basic Dog & Puppy Training Rules

                                 ( just "click" on these links )

Good Luck !!!!  Pamc   :)