From: Catkin8040@aol.com [mailto:Catkin8040@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 8:44 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Jumping in with both paws!

In a message dated 7/10/2003 5:45:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time, FDoughten@wilmingtontrust.com writes:

Sorry for my long windedness

I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face.  Beau is one lucky pup!
Hope to hear lots of puppy stories as the months go by.  The key to being happily owned by a Great Pyr is lots of  patience and the willingness to compromise.  They are very smart dogs with a mind of their own and a heart as big as all time.

Cat
Shelly & Lily (Great Pyrs)
Sketch, Troubles and Lacy (Great Cats)

Spay and Neuter

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.
~~