Re: [pyrnet] Photographically Challenged!

Hey Guys!!!  I'm in here trying to clean and kept hearing the mail buzzer going off; gave up on cleaning and took a peep at what's going on.  Not all of the emails, but a few.

I have a page you can post pictures on.  It's http://groups.msn.com/PyrfectPyrs .  Just sign up, create yourself a page and do what you like.  It's a page that I created for people with pyrs so we could see everyone else's babies (the four-legged ones) and the rest of the family.  I now have over 30 pages of pictures of pyrs.  I don't know of a larger collection.  If any of you do, please let me know.  I have 148 members and they are encouraged to post, chat, share and do whatever they like.

All of you...GET TO POSTING SOME PICTURES THERE!!!

Bridget in Alabama
Bear and Sugar Bear

PS  The page of Bear and Princess and Bear and Sugar Bear are my babies.  We also have two hamsters, Dixie and Rebel; two beta fish, Swimmy II and Neco; and a new cat named Fluffy.